Made for you.
The world’s first Healthable™ hearing aid.
Livio AI is a revolutionary, multi-purpose hearing aid that continues to evolve. The Thrive™ Hearing Control app now lets users send fall alerts to selected contacts thanks to hearing aids with integrated, in-ear sensors. They can also check hearing aid performance any time and have conversations transcribed. That’s all in addition to universal Bluetooth®connectivity, Hearing Care Anywhere™, brain and body activity tracking, and the array of other features and technologies that enable hearing professionals to provide patients with added conveniences and exceptional service.
Livio hearing aids are a great option for patients who aren’t looking for health information but still want superior sound quality, personalized control, remote programming, self check and memory management.
Livio AI and Livio introduce our most sophisticated and intelligent technology – we call it Hearing Reality™. With three times more digital signal processing, the industry’s only multi-core twin compressor and our radio system, the Thrive platform has been engineered to handle even the most complex situations. These technologies, combined, result in patients enjoying listening comforts in all levels.
Livio AI takes patient comfort and personalization to a new level with our most advanced features and technology ever.
- Feedback Control: Best-in-class comprehensive feedback management system
- Speech Optimization: Our proprietary multi-segment compression architecture combines speech audibility and overall comfort.
- Quiet: Reduces circuit noise over a wider range of input levels providing a high-fidelity listening experience regardless of the level of background noise
- Wind: Noise reduction algorithm designed to provide supreme comfort for wind noise.
- Surface Nanoshield: Coated on components, cases and Hear Clear™ wax traps, Surface™ Nanoshield gives patients next-generation moisture and wax repellent to ensure reliability and durability.
- CROS Technology: A solution for single-sided hearing loss that enables streaming between your hearing aids to deliver exceptional sound quality (excludes micro RIC 312).
- Speech Indicators for Memory: For each memory programmed, an extensive list of descriptive words is available, allowing professionals to choose the most meaningful indicators for their patient.
- Smart VC: Allows for the gain to increase in all the channels not already at maximum, giving a desired and needed increase in loudness.
- Frequency Lowering: Enhances real-time audibility to identifying high-frequency speech cues and replicating them in lower frequencies.
- Music Enhancement: The dedicated music compressor is designed for a more dynamic input and broader frequency response. Inspire® X software includes music adjustment controls so professionals can quickly and easily match the subjective tastes of their patients.
- Tinnitus Technology: Our patent-pending tinnitus solution is designed with personalization and flexibility in mind.
Go anywhere and do everything with our breakthrough Made for iPhone® Hearing Aids and TruLink®, the easy-to-use hearing control app. These advanced new hearing aids enhance every listening experience — and connect easily to your iPhone, iPad®, and iPod touch® via the TruLink app. Enjoy phone calls, music, videos and more streamed directly into your ears with pristine sound quality — no background buzzing and whistling. Learn more.
Styles of Starkey Aids
Barely visible when worn, Receiver-in-Canal hearing aids (RIC) place the receiver (or speaker) inside the ear canal — connected to the power source by thin electrical wires. They provide a comfortable, open fit.
Behind-the-Ear hearing aids (BTE) are the world’s most common style, with the hearing technology housed in a casing that rests behind the ear. A clear plastic acoustical tube directs amplified sound into an earbud or a customised earmold that is fitted inside the ear canal.
Like invisible hearing aids, In-the-Canals (ITC) are custom-fit to your unique ear, but the faceplate shows in the outer portion of the first bend.
In-the-Ear hearing aids (ITE) are also custom molded uniquely for you and feature a faceplate that shows in the outer portion of your ear.
Custom fit to each person, invisible hearing aids rest in the second bend of the ear canal, making them virtually undetectable to others. They are designed to be removed daily to promote good ear health.
SoundLens Synergy are our most-advanced invisible hearing aids on the market. Custom fit to your exact needs and unique ear canal shape, they rest comfortably deep in your ear, so only you know they’re there. And though tiny, SoundLens Synergy come loaded with all of our leading technology. They’re the first and most popular custom-fit Invisible-in-the-Canal (IIC) hearing aids ever made.
You want…. SoundLens Synergy delivers
An invisible and custom fit
Hearing aids fit deep inside your ear canal and are personally customised to you for all-day comfort.
To easily adapt to new sounds
Our new feature speeds your transition to hearing aids by gradually adjusting settings to allow your brain to get used to new sounds.
Better wireless streaming
Technology that provides consistent wireless performance while streaming TV, music and other media with SurfLink® Mobile 2 and other SurfLink accessories.
A comfortable, personalised listening experience
Sound comfort technology designed to provide distortion-free listening comfort for loud sounds while ensuring ultimate clarity for soft sounds.
No buzzing or whistling
Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all day long.
Music the way it was meant to be heard
Designed to allow you to experience music in a whole new way. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended – with pure, refined sound quality.
Customisable tinnitus relief
Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aids brings relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
Freephone on 0800 999 3277 or contact me here.